Glutaraldehyde Badge Specifications:
Sensors Item # 4230
Minimum Detectable: 0.030 ppm 15 min. STEL
Shelf Life: 6 months
Accuracy: STEL ±13.3%
Exposure Length: 15 min. STEL
Glutaraldehyde Passive Monitoring Badge
Simple and effective— Sensors Safety Products badge-style design ensures easy compliance with air monitoring regulations.
Our Monitors contain a sorbent wafer that collects airborne contaminants for later analysis. Clip the Glutaraldehyde Passive Monitoring Badge to your clothing, wear for the duration of the sampling period, and return it to us in the included prepaid mailer. Our accredited and certified gas chromatography lab will determine exposure levels and then deliver your results using the method most convenient to you.The Sensors Safety Glutaraldehyde passive monitoring badge is for health care, laboratory, and industrial applications, and meets OSHA requirements for 15 minute STEL.
Sensors Safety Products Meet or Exceed the Highest Industry Standards
All our passive monitor badges can be used to monitor either personnel or work areas and meet or exceed the highest standards set by regulatory agencies.
All Sensors Safety Air Monitors are simple and effective devices that collect contaminants through the scientific principle of diffusion. They meet or exceed OSHA accuracy requirements of ±25% at 95% confidence level for many work contaminants.
Highly accurate and reliable
- Proven in the lab and in the field in many demanding industries
Save time and cut costs
- Collect the compound with one sampler for only a 15 minute period.
- One sampler + one analysis = money saved
- Economical solvent desorption and LC analysis
Variety of samplers available
- Sensors Safety offers a choice of sorbents to better target specific contaminants
- Proper sorbent selection means no reverse diffusion
- Sensors Safety sorbents have a maximized surface area for higher capacities
- Our passive samplers are designed for consistent airflow
- Validated for short-term 15 min. STEL
- Actual exposure for an 8-hour sampling (no OSHA PEL for 8 hours)
- Trusted and used by hospitals
So easy to use!
- No pump or training required
Synonyms: Glutaric dialdehyde; 1,5-Pentanedial, Cidex, Procide, Sonacide, Wavacide, Omnicide, Glut, Glutaral