Sensors Safety Products' corporate headquarters is located adjacent to the Research Triangle Park in Raleigh, North Carolina where we serve over 1000 loyal customers throughout the US, Canada, Middle East and Europe. We have been part of an organized effort to serve the United States compliance community since 1990. From this long tradition, Sensors Safety Products incorporated as a stand alone corporation in November of 2005.
- Sensors sincerely cares about all employee health
- We help employers protect their most valuable resource, their people
- We appreciate your business
- We strive to be the best provider of hazardous chemical vapor testing in the workplace
- We are large enough to support most any monitoring program and
- Still have staff who personalize our service every day!
The Sensors' Guarantee
Client satisfaction with our company's testing procedures, timely performance, and quality of service is important to all Sensors employees.
In the event that a client is not satisfied with our testing and quality of service provided, we will perform a retest at no cost to the client. This offer is unique within our industry, providing clients with absolute assurance of compliance with Federal, State, JCAHO, OSHA, NFPA, and other applicable agencies.
Affiliations and Memberships
- American Conference of Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH) Member
- American Industrial Hygiene Associations Laboratory (AIHA-IHLAP) #176760
- American Industrial Hygiene Associations (AIHA) Member
- American Society of Industrial Engineering (ASHE)
- GSA Advantage: GSA schedule contract # GS-07F-0226V
- Workplace Analysis Scheme for Proficiency (WASP) - formaldehyde analytical specialists
- Dr. Dwight Underhill, C.I.H.