SensorsSafety Instructional Video
Instructions for using SensorsSafety Products
How to Use SensorsSafety Products:
- 1) Remove chemical vapor monitor (badge) from foil pouch and plastic bag.
- 2) Save all packaging materials to return for analysis. All badges have an expiration date. Expired badges cannot be analyzed.
- 3) Record date and start time on the card and badge.
- 4) Personal Monitoring: Clip badge to collar or lapel (breathing zone) with sticker side next to clothing. Area Monitoring: Clip badge to an object in desired area at the approximate height of the breathing zone.
- 5) Make sure there are not any splashes that may contaminate badge. Badges exposed over 12 hours cannot be analyzed.
- 6) At end of sample period, remove badge and record the stop time on the badge and card. Remove gloves before touching badge.
- 7) Place badge in plastic bag and seal, then insert in foil pouch and seal. Complete all information on card. Incomplete information may delay results. Keep bottom tear-off tag for your records.
- 8) Glutaraldehyde and OPA badges require refrigeration after exposure.
Shipping Instructions for returning badges:
- 1) Exposed badge must be returned within 3 weeks for analysis for accurate results.
- 2) If you are returning more than two badges please package badges in box. To assure badges are received for analysis at the same time, send all badges in one package.
- 3) It is not required to mail Glutaraldehyde or OPA badges cold.