Sensors' dosimeter consists of a secure-fit, low-density molded casing blanketed by a polypropylene membrane. The molded base allows the adsorbent to fit snugly inside the interior of the badge for even diffusion.
- The cover optimizes the membrane surface area for maximum exposure
- Chemical vapor is passively collected through a diffusion-controlled system that allows for a constant sampling of analyte onto a specific collection medium
- The adsorbent inside the badge acts as a vapor sink with a very large absorption capacity
- 12 month shelf life*
- Ambient temperature storage except Glutataldehyde (must be refrigerated)
- Compliance with OSHA recommended accuracy of +/- 25% for the 8-hour TWA or 15-minute STEL
- Compliance with OSHA 95% confidence level
* Except Glutaraldehyde and Cidex OPA Badges (6 months), and Perchloroethylene Badges (18 months).